I have waited to post about our fabulous Alaska trip becuase I was making this video which says it all. Click on the arrow to play it and then click on the four arrows that look like a flower to make it play full screen. Enjoy!
That video was awesome! Felt like I was right there with you guys,...oonly warm and snuggly in my office and not getting wet and freezing on the river rafting...hee hee. So fun! I want to do that some day! - luvs stacy
That video was awesome! Felt like I was right there with you guys,...oonly warm and snuggly in my office and not getting wet and freezing on the river rafting...hee hee. So fun! I want to do that some day! - luvs stacy
ReplyDeletelooks like a great trip! good job on the video :)
ReplyDeleteYour video is amazing - the pictures awesome. Can't wait for our trip to Alaska next month! Judy and Devon
ReplyDelete