I love the story (and pictures) of this skirt!! In my closet I have a quilted skirt my mom made and wore the day I got my tonsils removed in 1961! She gave it to me, because it was the first thing I focused on when I woke up from surgery. I wonder if I could ever wear it? It's a classic line too. But really, I love this skirt story and you have brought it right into fashion.
I love the story (and pictures) of this skirt!! In my closet I have a quilted skirt my mom made and wore the day I got my tonsils removed in 1961! She gave it to me, because it was the first thing I focused on when I woke up from surgery. I wonder if I could ever wear it? It's a classic line too. But really, I love this skirt story and you have brought it right into fashion.
ReplyDelete