Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My New Life

I have followed the story of Stephanie Nielsen through her blog.  There is a part of me that feels connected to her in a gravitating way because of all that Matt has been through (see http://themomenteverythingchanged.blogspot.com/).  When tragedy or hard times come, we have the opportunity to turn to our Father in Heaven and he will be there for us.  This does not mean that the hardship will necessarily be taken from us, but the tender mercies WILL come, and in the end we will get to know both our maker and maybe more importantly, who we really are.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this yesterday and it touched me so much. I too feel like I actually KNOW her, as I think lots and lots of people do. What a special person, and it's so great to get a dose of perspective every now and then. Makes me want to be a better mom/wife/etc.

    ReplyDelete