Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light

I have been gone for over a week on vacation with our 3 youngest boys, so I have been missing my grand-babies (always missing Kaden and Beckham.... still trying to figure a way to move their little family, along with Jessica's parents closer to us .... any ideas?).  At any rate I spent yesterday with Ruby and Kara and Craig.   I needed to check my email while I was there, and wouldn't you know that Craig has the TV set up to a computer, so you can check up with your life on the big screen (man, are Dave and I behind the times).  At any rate, the Church had sent me a link to this video on forgiveness.  I wish I could be like this man all the time.  What an awesome example.  WARNING:  Kara and I watched and cried.  You may need a tissue.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was incredible. What a wonderful man. I totally cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally cried. i cannot NOT repost this. its just so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete