Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lone Peak Prom

Gabe took Michelle Mower to Prom.  He had a fun group that ate dinner here (I was cook, waitress, and photographer, and dishwasher).  I don't have the pictures of Connor's group yet, but will post them soon.  At Lone Peak High each school dance is accompanied by a day date (this let's them skip the after dance activities that puts them home late at night, running into the Sabbath - only in Utah).  Gabe's group hiked to some hot springs in Springville earlier in the day with a packed picnic lunch.  The smell of sulfur followed them home.  Connor's group headed up to the rodeo grounds in Alpine for a game of spies and tag.  I love the clean fun that they have with their dates.






I tried to replicate a fancy restaurant since Gabe's friends are all sophomores without part time jobs and minimal budgets.  I think it turned out rather well if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment