Everyone thinks they have a great mom - but I really do. I have been lucky to be raised by an outstanding, righteous, get-things-done, teacher, exemplar mom. Her health has become a stumbling block to her ever serving nature in her twilight years and yet she still makes sure we get together often and keep family as the center of importance. I love you mom!
I have been blessed with another mom the last 3 years. What an example of work, smiling service, social connectedness, arms that encompass her existing grandchildren as well as the "new" set. I love you!
I have to include past moms as well. Gail Wood was my mother in law for 24 years and is still a great example. When David had his surgery last February we stayed at her house in AZ. She is pictured above with her oldest son, Kent, and his oldest daughter, Elizabeth. While we were there we also visited with past sisters-in-laws and their spouses...
Aunt Michele and Uncle Sterling
Aunt Noel
Uncle Kent
Uncle Van and Aunt Shauna
No comments:
Post a Comment