I love being a mother. At the end of the school year, the backpacks are emptied and stored for the next school year (if you buy a good quality backpack at Costco it will last for 2-3 years). As the kids get older, this job can fall into their own hands and moms can sit back and enjoy the fact that they are raising responsible kids. Of course, most of the stuff just lands in another spot until Mom comes along to clean it up later. Such is the case with finding this CD of prom pictures that I never got to see before, so here is Connor's prom pictures with Sam. The prom was held at the Utah state capitol in grand style. Now that we are prepping for him to leave for college in the next few weeks (sad mommy face) this seems like a long time ago.




In the first photo the hand with the flowers looks like a disembodied hand protruding out of Conner's belly button! I had to look closely before I realized that Sam had her left hand wrapped around her own waist.
ReplyDelete