Sunday, January 22, 2012

What does Dad/Dave do all day?

I was recently hired as a professional photographer (just kidding, I took these shots for free for Dave's new updated website).  His staff was trying to work on their patients while I was suggesting shots that the web guys had on a list.  They obliged me in between the "real" stuff.  So here is a sampling of what my main man does all day:
 This is the hardest work Dave ever does: NOTHING.  He had shoulder surgery the week before Christmas and had to do very little for a whole week.  Let's just say that retirement is going to be a challenge for him.  The guy has to have constant activity or he starts going a little nutty, so below we see him a week later full steam ahead.





 This is Chester, the cat.  He lives at the hospital and pet store, but posed here as a Hollywood extra.




 
 Here are the other women in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment