I am a little behind on some of our grandkid ventures, so here are some shots of the last couple of months. Last week Heidi, Kara, and I took the kidlets to Thanksgiving Point for some fun on the slides and trampolines which were set up as part of the Corn Bellys celebration of Halloween. We skipped the scary and stuck to the more fun things.
In Sept. Dave and I went to Durango, CO to visit Matt and Jessica. On the way I saw the most incredible rainbow. It lasted for about an hour and I kept pulling over to get a shot, but was frustrated that it never showed up as good as real life.
We spent the weekend building grow boxes for the garden, and organizing the garage and basement. While we were there we celebrated Beckham's second birthday. He is now a walker and a talker and too cute for words.This is Trudy's blessing at the home of Britt's parents. Grandma Jones made her the most darling dress for the occasion.
Granddaughters







No comments:
Post a Comment