It's just the two of us 2 days a week, with little guy always begging for a ride in the stroller. One day I was pulling weeds in the front yard, and McCoy pushes the stroller out of the garage and down the sidewalk near where I was working. Next thing I know he is sitting the stroller, and in his cute baby talk, instructing me to go on a walk.
A neighborhood puppy can't get enough of McCoy, but little man doesn't reciprocate the puppy love.
We have a routine where we take apples or carrots to our friend's horses every day. They come running when they see McCoy.
Last week, we headed over to the Lyman's for an apple feeding for the horses
McCoy found their garden on the side of the yard and beelined for the raspberry vines.
The whole while saying, "Ummmm....ummm"
He picks strawberries everyday out of our backyard, but here I had to report him to the homeowners, who it turns out gave him amnesty.






No comments:
Post a Comment